Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RA9262 - Economic Abuse

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RA9262 - Economic Abuse  Empty RA9262 - Economic Abuse Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:48 pm

miako

Arresto Menor

Good day Atty.

I want to ask regarding section 5(i) of ra9262 which my husband is facing. This is what is written on the resolution: willfully, unlawfully, and feloniously abandoning the child and her mother on January 2013 and deny financial support causing mental or emotional anguish is punishable under ra9262 sec5(i).

My question is,
1. why is the mother included when she is not a wife, she is only a mistress?
2. my husbands parents will testify that my husband did not abandon them when in fact he is still going home in their house (the mistress and her son also lives here under the custody of my husband's parents) until November 2013 and they will attest that my husband is still giving money to them for the daily and school needs of his daughter.
3. can the mistress possibly say or give false testimony to prove that my husband is not giving support? when in fact they are under the custody of my husband's parents?

Thank you

2RA9262 - Economic Abuse  Empty Re: RA9262 - Economic Abuse Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:41 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

miako wrote:Good day Atty.

I want to ask regarding  section 5(i) of ra9262 which my husband is facing. This is what is written on the resolution:  willfully, unlawfully, and feloniously abandoning the child and her mother on January 2013 and deny financial support causing mental or emotional anguish is punishable under ra9262 sec5(i).

My question is,
1. why is the mother included when she is not a wife, she is only a mistress?
2. my husbands parents will testify that my husband did not abandon them when in fact he is still going home in their house (the mistress and her son also lives here under the custody of my husband's parents) until November 2013 and they will attest that my husband is still giving money to them for the daily and school needs of his daughter.
3. can the mistress possibly say or give false testimony to prove that my husband is not giving support? when in fact they are under the custody of my husband's parents?

Thank you

even they are not married, she can do that. wala po naka-sulat sa batas na kailangan asawa ni babae si lalaki para masampahan nya ng kaso. she can try every way para mai-baon ang asawa mo. nasa tamang evidence po yan kung paano papasinungalingan ng asawa mo ang sinasabi nung babae. at isa pa po, ang case po, sa malamang ay on-behalf nung bata at hindi nung mother.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum