Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

2 BC at NSO

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12 BC at NSO  Empty 2 BC at NSO Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:31 am

Mhbarns29

Arresto Menor

Hi,
I have questions with regards to my husband BC. Before we got married 2001 . He filed late reg of his BC then it was transmitted june 2001 to NSO so we got it and all entries were correct so he used it for our marriage and passport. Recently we secure a copy of His BC again at NSo for immigration purposes then when the BC came out the file was dated may 2001 and his mom's maiden and surname was switched and the BP was wrong. We have a copy of the first BC we got before our Marriage. Does it need a court hearing for cancellation of this BC dated May 2001 so we can get the BC that was dated june 2001 which is the correct one and used in all his docs. Any advice please ASAP. My husband is in samar now to personally take care of it but a lawyer in that area comes only twice a week. Pls we need an urgent advice on what to do. Thanks

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum