Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Embezzelment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Embezzelment Empty Embezzelment Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:27 pm

purple_me

Arresto Menor

I just want to seek advice. I have been under suspension for 30 days. For cash embezzlement.in the process of investigation i have confirmed that i took the money from the daily sales. And then my boss made me signed and received the letter coming from the attorney.it says to the letter that i have to pay the company within 7 days to avoid any litigation and criminal charges against me. My question is if i would be able to pay them in seven days will i be still be charged? Meaning may possibilities pa ba ako na makulong? And if hindi ko talaga cya mabayaran in 7 days pede na nila ako ikulong? I ask for them to still give me some time to be able to pay but they refuse to., what other legal remedies that i could do? ... Please help... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

2Embezzelment Empty Re: Embezzelment Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:13 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

purple_me wrote:I just want to seek advice. I have been under suspension for 30 days. For cash embezzlement.in the process of investigation i have confirmed that i took the money from the daily sales. And then my boss made me signed and received the letter coming from the attorney.it says to the letter that i have to pay the company within 7 days to avoid any litigation and criminal charges against me. My question is if i would be able to pay them in seven days will i be still be charged? Meaning may possibilities pa ba ako na makulong? And if hindi ko talaga cya mabayaran in 7 days pede na nila ako ikulong? I ask for them to still give me some time to be able to pay but they refuse to., what other legal remedies that i could do? ... Please help... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

Sorry, no other way to do this but pay within the reasonable time else go to court.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Embezzelment Empty Re: Embezzelment Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:05 pm

purple_me

Arresto Menor

After i pay them would there still be any chance for me to be imprison?...,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum