Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question regarding anauthorized absence

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question regarding anauthorized absence Empty Question regarding anauthorized absence Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:03 am

charmed02

Arresto Menor

hi i recently occured 5 absences at work although i was not on leave then.. is that considered AWOL even if im calling in to inform them that ill be absent for the day?

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Calling is not enough. You have to be given permission

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

charmed02 wrote:hi i recently occured 5 absences at work although i was not on leave then.. is that considered AWOL even if im calling in to inform them that ill be absent for the day?

What's the reason for your absence?

If sick, pwede naman payagan basta magbigay ng medical certificate (or whatever the company policy is)

http://www.councilviews.com

charmed02

Arresto Menor

no its not sick leave. i went to bicol to get my mom's birth cert bec i need it for her sss benefits bec she passed away last dec. i was not able to file any leave bec i didnt have leave credits then. i got my leave credits last 02/14 they give it after a eyar of stay in the company

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

charmed02 wrote:no its not sick leave. i went to bicol to get my mom's birth cert bec i need it for her sss benefits bec she passed away last dec. i was not able to file any leave bec i didnt have leave credits then. i got my leave credits last 02/14 they give it after a eyar of stay in the company

It's not AWOL if you advised, but still it's unauthorized absence if it's not approved.

Did you ask permission before you went on leave/absence?

http://www.councilviews.com

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

AWOL pa din yan.. dapat nagpapaalam bago ka mag leave hindi yung araw mismo.. dapat may approval para hindi AWOL..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum