Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

mag aapear ba s nbi clearance mo na may kaso ka kahit case dismissed

+6
MKAC6514
mimsy
Realita Tagulao
crushburn
AWV
jomer25
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jomer25

Arresto Menor

Gud day,
Last year po kc kinasuhan kmi ng attempted stafa feb2013 and that year din po nadismissed ung case and we have letter from mtc na dismissed na. Pg kukuha po b ako ng n.b.i mkikita po b dun n my kaso ako? And mag aapear po b un sa mismong paper k n nbi?

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

kapag may record ka ang lalabas lang ay "no active case on file" dahil may record ka, pero kung wala kang record "no record on file"

crushburn

Arresto Menor

question po in my case po as. I was ask by NBI to explain on a matter about my atm receiving money that came from extortion.I have given them information and evrything waited for subpoena.
I have alrdy showed up clean my name and and submitted my counter affidavit to nbi. my question is? will it appear in NBI clearance as case or not? It was my officemate who borrowed my ATM and ask the favor to use my ATM to recieved money out of goodwill and since my ATM doesnt have any money at all i lend my atm all the info and pin code.

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

No hearing! No active case!

crushburn

Arresto Menor

thank you po sa reply .

anyway, i was able to get my nbi clearance with no derogatory record. i went thru the quality control interview and was asked for few questions like where do i live?do i have any criminal case. after the interview i filled up a affidavit of denial give back the form to the interviewer. and got my clearance at the releasing are.

so mga mag inquire po about getting HIT and ask for quality control dont be afraid po if you have a clear conscience that you didnt commit any crime. go for QC interview. trust me I feel relieve after i got my clearance.

Realita Tagulao

Arresto Menor

tanong po nakareceived po ng subpoena pero isang beses lang po nakareceived ng letter sa kaso pong nagastos or nakuha yung pera ng tindahan sa tingin po ng may ari pagnanakaw na po yun..ang tanong po pag kumuha ba ng NBI CLEARANCE mag aapear po ba na magkakaroon ka ng record kahit hindi ka naman po na kulong?.thanks po.

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

It will show as an active case as qualified thief it is not cleared! If there's a warrant of arrest, the minute you take an NBI you will then be questioned and might be taken to a police station for questioning why you didn't settle the case.

Realita Tagulao

Arresto Menor

wala naman pong pagdakip na naganap.,after ng subpoena wala na pong na received na letter kase po nareceived yung subpoena 1month na ang nakakalipas.. sa tingin niyo po na dismissed na po yun?.,at sa nbi clearance no record po ba ang lalabas?.

at pag kumuha ka po ng nbi clearance at na hit ka after 6days pag balik mo sa place na pinagkuhaan mo ng clearance at nalaman mo na may criminal record ka pero wala ng follow up sa compplainant ikukulong ka po ba?.,thanks po ulit

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Kapag walang warrant of arrest wala pang record at ang subpoena hindi lang isang beses issue yan! Hanggang matapos ang hearing at kapag naibasura or na settle ang case walang record pero kapag walang settlement may record na lalabas.

mimsy

Reclusion Temporal

realita...after u received the subpoena, did u attend the hearing? if u did not and you did not receive any notice that the case was dismissed then most likely di pa tapos. kung di nakareceive ulit ng sulat di ibig sabihin tapos na. pwedeng may warrant of arrest ka na

MKAC6514

Arresto Menor

Meron po akong last agreement case sa brgy.  from the last hearing na po. The complainant ask for the full payment on that due date. I already settle the amount and paid already. But the complainant  wants me to post a PUBLIC apology in about 30 days with the exact words they wanted me to write on, then I do their demands. As for now I am in 11 days still posted to complete the 30 days period. Does it possible it going to  made clear as the complainant agreed for total settlement case PUBLIC apology  to finished. I am planning to get the NBI clearance this week in able to confirm kung nag file sila ng case sa NBI regarding sa experimental proof that took  from my territory place.  Meron po bang possibleng mag appear na record sa akin sa NBI from the complainant  na naki pag agreement naman na maayos at masesettle ang case  as  they promised  after I finished their  demand for posting the Public  apology in 30days period of our agreement. Anu po ba ang the best na advice if I apply the clearance and got a record sa NBI that they file a record against me, kahit hindi pa tapos yung  30 days terms  ?  At kung matapos ng po yung 30 days period that given  terms, should I need to get the copy of settlement records ? Kasi I am going to travel  abroad for work, and needed to have a clearance of NBI without derogatory records and to be cleared.  I need to have the answer for this ASAP .

Last edited by MKAC6514 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar correction)

jamesbond

Arresto Menor

Good day po atty. May nagkaso po sakin ng rape pero di nmn naatend ung nanay na nag file ng case sakin minor pa po ung bata may kasunduan na po saka bkt di po pwde iurong ung kaso ang kalaban ko na daw po ay ung taong bayan kumuha po ko ng nbi nakalagay hit ibig sbhn po ba may warrant of arrest na ko ? Ano po ang dapat ko gawin after 10 days balik daw po ako don nata2kot po ako baka dakpin nalang ako

jamesbond

Arresto Menor

Ung subpoena po pala sa probisya namin naka address pero matagal na po ako wala don ung pinsa ko ung nandon may dumating daw po don pero nung nakaraan di na daw po don dinadala sa barangay na

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

hindi porke nagka hit ka sa NBI eh automatic may kaso na agad. balikan mo na lang after the prescribe period na sinabi ng NBI. kung may kaso ka hindi ka nila iisuehan ng clearance. papapuntahin ka lang dun sa korte kung saan nakasampa yung kaso mo.

Resty

Resty
Arresto Menor

eqew

Resty

Resty
Arresto Menor

papano poh kung nahuli kami nagnakaw ng kuryente sa meralco at yung mga kasama mo nakulong na ng mahit 6 month at yung unang hiring sinabi na ng judge na lagpas na sa 6 month yung parusa sa mga kasama ko at ako bago sila nakulong pinasok ko sa probation yung kaso ko tapos na poh din yun

Iamaudreyhepburn

Arresto Menor

Goodevening tatanong ko lang po pwede na po ba ako kumuha ng NBI clearance. Nakulong po ako for 1mos sa akusasyon na qualified theft kaso po napunta sya sa Simple theft with the probation. May marka po ba yung NBI ko po? Ano po ang dapat gawin? Sana matulungan nyo po ako

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum