Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Infidelity of an OFW husband...what case can we file?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

annz_9

Arresto Menor

Hello po...good day...I am asking for a legal advise po on behalf of my friend... Her husband works as an OFW po sa Papua New Guinea. Couple of days ago lng po when she learned that her husband is having an affair po sa isang Filipina OFW dn po who happens to be his workmate and also married to someone na naiwan dn po d2 sa pinas... nalaman po nya un dahil naiwan po ng asawa nya ang fb account nya na nakalog in sa pc nla before po sya bumalik sa abroad few days ago.. My friend saw all the exchange of messages and even got confirmations po from her husband's officemates that the two were already living in together...pati po sweldo ng asawa nya is ung girl na dn po ang humahawak at bihira na sila mapadalhan... sobrang nasaktan po angbkaibigan ko pero pinilit pa dn po nya ayusin ang sitwasyon nla...pero nalaman po nya na may plano na po ung girl at ang asawa nya na lumipat na ng ibang bansa at tuluyan na po sila iwang magiina...ano po kaya ang magandang gawin pra po maayos pa po ang sitwasyon nla? pwede po kaya sya magkaso ng bigamy at adultery?ppwede po kaya mapauwi ang asawa nya d2 sa pinas? sana po ay matulungan nyo po kami...thank you po..

attyLLL

try going to the owwa first

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

annz_9

Arresto Menor

what can OWWA do po ba?

Willingtohelp

Arresto Menor

Owwa cannot do anything about it.besides,i guess you dont have enough proof towards the so called affair..if you have you can file a case against your husband and the mistress..but if you dont have even the poea cannot do anything about it sad to spay but those agencies are sorry to say INUTIL whenit comes to that matter..based on my experience especially kapag pera na ang pinag usapan...pwedeng maging tama ang mali kapag money matters na ang pinag uusapan.. Evil or Very Mad 

Kung may anak kayo at hindi nagsusuporta yung asawa mo dun pwede mo sya kasuhan at pwde sya maissuehan nang warrant of arrest pagbalik nya dito sa pinas at hdo..nawa'y nakatulong ako sa iyong problema..godbless

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum