Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

hacked money receiver

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hacked money receiver Empty hacked money receiver Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:53 am

sweetcookie

Arresto Menor

Hello my friend ask me if her chatmate can send the money to my bank account the thing is i found out that it is a hacked money, the owner of the remittance company tracked me and scare me from the barangay that they will file a cse against me such as cyber crime, fraud, falsification of document and stafa, it came to the point that i signed from the barangay i will pay it on specific date bec i was so scared and rthey also want me to conduct my own investigation to find out who did it if its a sindicate where they're putting my life at risk, is this legal or what case they can file for me?

2hacked money receiver Empty Re: hacked money receiver Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:13 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

sweetcookie wrote:Hello my friend ask me if her chatmate can send the money to my bank account the thing is i found out that it is a hacked money, the owner of the remittance company tracked me and scare me from the barangay that they will file a cse against me such as cyber crime, fraud, falsification of document and stafa, it came to the point that i signed from the barangay i will pay it on specific date bec i was so scared and rthey also want me to conduct my own investigation to find out who did it if its a sindicate where they're putting my life at risk, is this legal or what case they can file for me?

Yes it is legal. They can file fraud, falsi of docu and estafa as what youve said.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum