Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NBI CLEARANCE, 'HIT'

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NBI CLEARANCE, 'HIT' Empty NBI CLEARANCE, 'HIT' Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:57 pm

xchino08

Arresto Menor

Hello po Attys,
I had a minor shoplifting issues last 2009, i was caught fill up on the affidavit (name, address, bday, parents name, thumbmark, etc.). they also fined me 10 times the product which will cost me around 900 but i only got 450 so i payed the half and have a letter that i will pay the half of it on the next week, but i didnt got some money the following week so i never payed the half, i was a student and had a lot of problems regarding financials.
This week ive been to the nbi for securing a clearance, they sched my release of the clearance and thinking that i got a 'hit'. My question, is the cause of my 'hit' was the previous issues of shoplifting? Thanks.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum