Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

civil and criminal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1civil and criminal Empty civil and criminal Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:44 pm

umami

Arresto Menor

hi need help regarding sa kaso ko..may nagfile po kase sakin ng civil case (quasi delict) humihingi ng reimbursement worth 93k..nai file na po un sa court under a certain branch..then nag pasa ulit sila ng complaint sa under city prosecutor (reckless imprudence resulting to physical injury)..den naghearing kami sa civil case at pinag memediate kami..den umattend din kami sa fiscal at pinag memediate din kami..nagkaron kami ng mediation for the civil case.nagkaron kami ng compromise agreement na payag na sila sa settlement at nakalagay sa compromise agreement na ipapadismiss nila ung criminal complaint..then nagpunta kami sa fiscal at sabi ng complainant na iuurong lang nia ung complaint kung bayad na lahat..so the fiscal reset another day for us..so ready na po kami magbayad para matapos na..

question: ano po ba dapat next kong gawin..magbabayadan po kse kami sa mediation center..do i need to set another compromise agreement na bayad at ok na at never na silang magcocomplaint regarding the incident...at need ko po ba gumawa ng magkaibang affidavit of desistance for the civil case at dun sa criminal complaint??

noted: that the compromise agreement was sent to the branch handling the civil case..thanks..

2civil and criminal Empty Re: civil and criminal Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:58 pm

attyLLL

the crime of reckless imprudence resulting in injury is also a mediatable case so one agreement is good for both the civil and criminal charge. i recommend that your request the mediator to include a statement about the criminal case just to make sure. if not, the compromise agreement should state that it serves as a bar to all other suits of any nature arising from the incident, which will bar the crim case from progressing. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3civil and criminal Empty Re: civil and criminal Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:17 pm

umami

Arresto Menor

ok..thanks sir..

sir pls,can u give me a sample of affidavit of desistance with regard sa reckless imprudence..ireready ko lang po if ever hndi sila makagawa pag nagharap ulit kami sa bayaran..thanks a lot..

4civil and criminal Empty Re: civil and criminal Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:11 pm

attyLLL

there are samples on the net, but i would not advise an affidavit of desistance where the complainant is forced to state that you had no fault. that may even become a deal breaker. i would rely more on the PMC agreement.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum