Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Minor Shoplifting issue

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Minor Shoplifting issue Empty Minor Shoplifting issue Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:59 pm

Mixup010

Arresto Menor

Naghuli po kasi mag shop lift due to threats ng mga unknown people,

tanong lang po kasi inutusan ng mga unkown people to shoplift or they will do something to me, tingin ko po member ng fraternities or mga addicts. So to prevent any harm I just did what they asked.

Ang ginawa ko po e nagtago ako ng isang item, pero indirectly ko binayaran sa pamamagitan ng pagsabi na "Keep the change", and the cashier even knows it, since it was not my intention to steal the item, I just have to do what I was I was commanded for. I complied with the policy to pay x10, since there is nothing I can do. Just didn't say the real reason behind it due to circumstances.

Kasi indirectly I paid, and I complied, di ko lang get's kung bakit hindi nila inaccept since ang binayad ko sa kanila ay more than the amount of the item at kailangan pa iconsider na shoplifting. Then I also complied with their store policy.

Paano ko po maayos to if ever na magka trouble sa NBI clearance?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum