Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FDCPA CONCERN?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FDCPA CONCERN? Empty FDCPA CONCERN? Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:06 pm

smartypants

Arresto Menor

HI I currently have an ovedue of almost 3 months for an appliance loan at LYR marketing here in Davao. This is for the months of Oct. Nov. - the scenario is I am already being harassed by their collector even after explaining that my situation has changed. They want to pull out the item saying that i am already 3 months overdue when in fact my next payment will be due on Dec. 25. I said that l will be paying for my due in Oct. But they won't accept my payment. It is either i surrender the item or pay the full amount. If not it will h be sent to legal not to mention the abusive words and harassment.

What can I do about this? How does,FDCPA come into play? How do I counter-attack the abusive collectors?
please help. Tnx

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum