Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newbie here need legal advise asap thanks!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ryeli

Arresto Menor

Hi, I'm Ryeli. I'm a housewife with a small business. I applied for a loan. It was under Home Credit. I applied to get a new gadget. The agent from Home Credit and I went to Abenson to check for the price and availability of the product. Abenson agent said they have stock. After a long hour of Home Credit process and a couple of hours, I got a phone call from Home credit to verify my identity. Then my friends also told me that they received a call from them for verification. Then I got a message that my application is already approved. I went back to Abenson to pay the downpayment and to sign the contract. After signing the contract, Abenson said that they don't have a stock for my order. After a long argument we made an agreement that they will order it from the other branch. The next day, I went back to Abenson, the sales man said they don't have the color that I want, I told them that I was specific with my order. So I checked with another store where they also offer Home Credit. They said they have the stock that I want. I spoke with the Home credit agent from Abenson with the Agent of Home credit from another store which is Electronics Boutique. They said that I need t cancel my previous application so I can reapply to another store which I did. The following day Home Credit declined my application. I spoke with Home Credit Supervisor and they told me that it was the mistake of their agent. They should have finished the process of cancellation before creating another application under my name. All they said is I'm sorry we can't do anything even if it is our agent's mistake. They said I can only reapply after 3 months which is so unfair to me because it was't my fault. I have the copy of the contract that I got an approval.Please help me on this. I lost two clients because of the time I've wasted for them.Thank you!

JohnD47

Arresto Menor

Why don't you file a formal complaint in their office. State your situations and evidences.I am sure after reading your concern, they will give you a special treatment. They might give you favors also since it is their agent's fault on your situation.

Why don't we settle it first in a nice way before making any legal actions? It will cause you a lot of your time and effort also. But if you really wanted to file a case to the company and let them pay for your damages then, work for it.

But for me, the best thing to do is to settle it first with their customer service department.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum