Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

returning gross salary in the government

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1returning gross salary in the government Empty returning gross salary in the government Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:39 pm

teacher

Arresto Menor

Good day.
I would just like to ask some advice. I am a public school teacher appointed last May 15, 2013 but under the local school board our salary is from the city government but I was transferred to national item on September 24. The city government paid me my salary upto November 15 now they are asking me to give the gross salary including the government share they paid in the gsis. Is it fair?

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

I haven't heard about that hell thing na ibabalik yung sinahod mo na dahil lng natransfer yung siurce of fund ng sahod mo..Simply ridiculous.

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

correct.. not unless papaswelduhin ka nang bago.. kung pinasweldo ka nang bago from national.. eh di dapat mo nga isoli yung from local..

teacher

Arresto Menor

Yup papasweldohin ako ng bago but puro deductions ulit. Ang ipinababalok sa akin ay ung gross salary ko and i would have to shoulder the government share sa gsis..

teacher

Arresto Menor

The case is that i have to return 40k but ang ssweldohin ko lang eh 30k abono pa ako ng 10k wala pa ako 13th month..

teacher

Arresto Menor

Yup papasweldohin ako ng bago but puro deductions ulit. Ang ipinababalok sa akin ay ung gross salary ko and i would have to shoulder the government share sa gsis..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum