Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

contract clause

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1contract clause Empty contract clause Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:57 am

danny_A

Arresto Menor

Hi i signed an agreement/contract to work for a company na may clause that says im not allowed to work in the same industry, competitor or engage in similar work sa current work ko for 2 yrs after separation.

Paano po kapag hindi n ko happy sa work tapos gusto ko lumipat eh un lng naman ang alam kong work or expertise ko hindi ba tlga pde? Inaallow ba ito ng labor code? Or human rights?

Thank you very much....

2contract clause Empty Re: contract clause Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:02 pm

danny_A

Arresto Menor

May mga nabasa akong topics na similar, yng employment bond kaso ang pinagiba sa case ko hindi nman ako nagundergo ng training or wala sila investment sakin in short. Yng reason lng ata kya bawal kase naghahandle kami ng confidential infos parang ganon.....

3contract clause Empty Re: contract clause Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:31 am

attyLLL

you can read up on 'employment bond' and 'non-compete' clause.

my opinion is that a non-compete clause is enforceable, but the company has to go to court to do it. also, the cases i've seen were all for senior management

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4contract clause Empty Re: contract clause Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:27 am

mlagubis21

Arresto Menor

Hello Attorney!

I am a Virtual Assistant for 8 months and handled two clients on my ex company. I decided to resigned because I had to pursue my studies. When I resigned, my clients also decided to end their contract with my company too. My client offered me a partime job ( i don't call it a legal employment coz I don't sign anything or there is no contract between the two parties). It's just a matter of giving me some projects to do (like making flyers) and he'll pay for me that.

Ad now my ex company knew about it that I work with some projects of my ex clients and they remind me of my contract that I signed a "non-compete" agreement and I am not allowed to work with the same type of business, etc for 1 year. they are now threatening me that they'll file a case againts me.

My question is, i don't really work even part time with my ex clients coz they just gave me some little projects to do and they'll pay for me that and that ends the transaction. they just decided to do it because we wanted to help me with my allowance in school and I did not sign anything that I work or employed with them.

Can my ex company file against me? and will I be afraid of this case? Please need your advise coz I dont know what to do now.

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum