Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

marriage certificate taken from NSO had no signatures

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rosepetals

Arresto Menor

i noticed that the first page of the marriage certificate authenticated and taken from NSO did not contain the signatures of the husband, the wife, the imam and witness on the first page of the certificate. the second page containing the data about the talaq was signed, however.
the marriage was under muslim rites.

1. is this valid? is there a possibility that the record of the civil registrar in the municipality where marriage was register bore the complete signature?

2. ano po ang implication ng ganitong copy na authenticated naman ng census at certified ng civil registrar pero wala namang signatures sa first page ng certificate?

attyLLL

an unsigned certificate has no legal effect. you'll have to check at the registrar.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum