Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grave Threat

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Grave Threat Empty Grave Threat Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:37 pm

trsab

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I got a letter of complaint for grave threat from the people who have been renting our house for almost 2 years now.They have not been paying us with the rent for almost a year but we have already filed a case against them.

They accused me of grave threats which happened last December 2009. The incident did happen and the person who accused me was the one who went to our house and threatened me "ipababaril kita". I reported it to the police station immediately on that night. Yung anak ng nangungupahan sa bahay namin ang sumugod kung saan kami nakatira at galit na galit sa akin dahil lagi daw namin pinapahiya ang pamilya nila. Which in this case we never did, we only wanted them to pay for the rent or leave the house, ang masama pa nito inaangkin nila yung bahay na pinapaupahan namin at sinabing sa kanila daw iyon at hindi sila aalis.

When i read the file that was charged against me there were already witnesses who was never there during the incident. and naging baligtad na dahil ako daw ang nagsabi na ipababaril ko sya and they also had a police report which they filed a day after i filed my complain. It also stated there na papasabugin ko daw yung bahay pag di sila umalis. Bakit ko naman gagawin yun? The house where they are living at right now is our own house and I would never dare do or even dare say it.

sinabi rin nya sa statement nya na marami daw silang mga nakakita sa incident and mag isa lang daw ako sumugod. Why would I do it? Kung marami sila I would never have the guts to threaten him at di ko rin kayang gawin iyon kung marami sila dahil may takot naman ako at di ganun kalakas ang loob ko.

the first hearing will be on october. what are the possibilities in this case that was filed against me? I have also received a letter demanding for my counter affidavit but until now this is being arranged with my lawyer. they gave me 10 days to file it but i haven't filed it until now. will it affect the case? also what are the possibilities on this case that was filed against me?

I also want to know if i can file a case against all the false accusations and lies that I have seen in their affidavit. How long does a grave thereat case usually take to be resolved?

Thanks,
Anthony

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum