Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Help...Issuance of Certificate of Employment

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

blupark

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I'm in the process of completing requirements for my employment abroad and one of those requirements is the certificate of employment. I have already submitted my resignation last July with effectivity in 30th of August but I was extended and I am still presently working with the company.

I have requested for the certificate but they refused to issue it. I don't know much of the process for issuance but can they not issue it if I'm still connected with them or I can still get a certificate even if im still working with them. It will be my fourth year with the company this coming January.

Thanks.

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

you can request for COE and compensation even if you're still working with them.

blupark

Arresto Menor

Are there any grounds/ reasons why they won't issue CoE?
Because, with my case, it's like they dont want to issue my CoE and I can't find any reason why they shoud not.

They are telling me that it's difficult to issue a CoE for employment abroad purpose. So I asked them if the issuance of CoE differs from purposes. Is this true? I have no idea, please help.

thanks.

blupark

Arresto Menor

one more thing...
is it possible to put on my CoE that I'm presently working with my company?

thanks.

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

The difference is that COE for abroad (and for resigned employee) should state that you are cleared from all accountability and that you have a satisfactory performance as an employee while the regular COE (mostly used for loans) would simply state that you are currently connected with the company

blupark

Arresto Menor

So it means that my request will only be approved and issued once I'm cleared from all accountabilities. And this will happen once I am properly resigned. Did I get it right?

Thanks for prompt reply.

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes not unless you will request for a COE that states your are still currently connected Smile

blupark

Arresto Menor

Okay. Now I understand.
Thanks for your time. have a good day ahead.

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Welcome Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum