Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

cpp cpp cpp cpp

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1cpp cpp cpp cpp Empty cpp cpp cpp cpp Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:37 pm

marjonbuenafe

Arresto Menor

cpp

Last edited by marjonbuenafe on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : protection)

2cpp cpp cpp cpp Empty Re: cpp cpp cpp cpp Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:16 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

If I were you, seek a counsel (preferably private lawyer) who will study you contract because if that were the only provisions on your contract, the car, technically belongs to the company and there is no buyer-seller transfer not unless you have fully paid the amount.

1. It depends upon the terms and condition of your contract even if it was only used for work-purposes (It can still be considered a company property unless you have fully-paid it)

2. Yes it is right if you have agreed with it.

What I have encountered with big companies and pharmaceutical companies, their executives/ managers or Sales Representative may purchase his company car same with your company's policy with 60-40 share for 3 years (through salary deduction). But the company may place in the provisions that should the employee resign in less that 3 or 5 years, he must pay the full amount if he wants to get the car or the payments may be forfeited (since the company pays for the maintenance and insurance).

Since it is not stipulated in your contract that you have the freewill to choose the car of your choice, the company can opt to select the car that can be given to you.

Next time, before signing a contract, please have it review/ evaluated first. Contracts are very crucial documents.

Good Luck

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum