Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

MY FAMILY AND I HAVE RECEIVE DEATH THREATS.WHERE SHOULD I REPORT THIS?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jhay

Arresto Menor

GUD...DAY....

MY FAMILY AND I HAVE RECEVE DEATH THREATS FROM THE WOMAN WHO FILED ME A CASE..I WILL ASK WHERE I SHOULD REPORT THIS DEATH THREATS.THANKS

attyLLL

how were these death threats communicated to you and what was said exactly? what proof can you show that it came from the person you suspect?

you should report the matter to law enforcement agencies such as the police or the nbi. if you are able to go much information to them, then they will have a better chance on working on your complaint.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

jhay

Arresto Menor

thanks for replying;

shes texted me,i recognized her,coz she using her own number that was saved in my phone and shes calling me too and i know her voice..

she said "she will come back and kill me and my family and she saID ALSO that she has a cousin that is NPA.she will ask help from them.,"matalo man ako sa kaso pupulutin ka at pamilya at sasakyan mo sa damuhan."

lahat po ng text nya ay naka saved po.
thanks

attyLLL

report the matter to the law enforcement authorities. the registry of your phone is not enough to prove it is her number if she denies it.

what i've seen is when the number is prepaid, the police send a text for a meeting and when the person appears, that is confirmation that the number is owned by that person. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

BANZ

Arresto Menor

eh pano po kung hindi mag show up sa police yung person na nag ddeath threath? let say inignore lang nya text ng polive at instead eh tinapon nya na yung prepaid simcard na yun pero alam naman po ng lahat na talagang kanya yung number na yun? eh tinapon nya na po? pano po yun?

let say ang prof po ng nagrereklamo eh yung number na yune eh talagang kanya at ipapakita yung mga testigo na kanya talaga yun? or sa dating company na yun yung nilagay na number nung nirereklamo yung simcard na yun ang naka aattached sa contact nya? prof po ba yun na sya nga talaga yun? if tinapon nya na simcard na yun?

pls let me know po thanks po atty

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum