Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Copy Of Rental Agreement/contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need Copy Of Rental Agreement/contract Empty Need Copy Of Rental Agreement/contract Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:13 am

Alver Dayrit

Arresto Menor

How can I get a rental copy of contract that my sister is managing even though the property being rented is under our names. I ask her if I can have a copy of the rental contract and she said no. This property has been transferred under our names since 1994 and ever since she never share us any part of the rent collection. When we, my brother and Me and three sisters oblige her to give our fair share then last August of 2013 she gave us our share which was divided into six but nevered show us any contract. I need help on how to obtain it.

Ladie

Prision Mayor

I think if you are indeed a co-owner on the property (title indicating this as "et al"), you can get a copy of the title from ROD and Tax Declarations from the Assessors Office. As to your problem on the copy of the rental agreement/contract, have you tried to ask the tenant/lessee occupying the property if you could have a xerox copy of their agreement/contract in occupying the premises? I think as a co-owner, you have the right to ask the tenants/lessees. Just a suggestion... take it or leave it....God bless.

Alver Dayrit

Arresto Menor

Can I just get a court prder for this or a letter stating that I as part owner is entitle to have a copy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum