Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

illegitimate child's middle name

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1illegitimate child's middle name Empty illegitimate child's middle name Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:10 pm

mistah

Arresto Menor

i want to change my daughter's middle name since my child's mid.name is the sure name of her mother pero hindi po kami kasal and hiwala po kami, meron na ho syang ibang kasama,
since birth po ako ho nag alaga at nagpalaki ng bata without her mother.

question is pwede ko bang palitan ang Middle name ng anak ko?
salamat po

2illegitimate child's middle name Empty Re: illegitimate child's middle name Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:22 pm

bylead

Arresto Menor

ACTUALLY THERE IS NO LAW ON MIDDLE NAMES... you should decide what is the best for the child. the primordial concern of the law is the welfare and well being of the child, now you decide on whether or not your middle name is going to be used by the child.

3illegitimate child's middle name Empty Re: illegitimate child's middle name Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:07 am

sherylessa

Arresto Menor

I have sort of the same prob. my son was registered to have the same middle name as what I am using. I planning to have it deleted. how do I go over about it that it would not cost me a lot? or is it ok to leave it as it is?

thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum