Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help with resignation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help with resignation Empty Help with resignation Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:52 am

it_kid102

Arresto Menor

We are planning to resign (my officemates and I) from our company but we have an employment bond and we have not finished the 1 year contract. But because of the unjust and inhumane treatment of our boss, we really want to resign.

Questions:
1. Is it legal for us to force to work overtime(weekends) without pay (it is stated in the contract) but we are doing this even weekdays (we have worked more likely 14 hours a day for over 2 months)
2. Can we leave the company without the chance of him harrassing us? We have not gone any training that I may think that a contract is binding.
3. What legal action can we do if he tried to sue us?

I really need help... I really want to get out of the company because we are becoming sickly. thank you...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum