Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to request the tenant to vacate the property I newly bought?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

corpuz.maynard_cpa

Arresto Menor

I would like to know the legal procedure of requesting the present occupant of a property I newly purchase to make it sure that I am not violating any Law?

I purchase a parcel of lot with existing warehouse. There is an existing occupant who have no contract with the previous owner (died in 2001) but just a verbal agreement between them ( the two were best of friends). The current occupant was staying in the property for almost 18 years. After he had known that I bought the property this week only, i heard that he will seek legal assistance due to the fact that he should the the priority buyer.

I already informed the surviving heirs about this and according to them, same property was offered to them a year ago. Since the property is with encumbrances, the current occupants wants to buy the property only if it is a clean title.

Here I am, I bought the property including the defect and i want to take physical possession of the property. HOW SHOULD I GO ABOUT IT? SHOULD I MAKE NOTICE TO VACATE LETTER?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum