Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

separation agreement can it be notarized by an atty.? for self keeping.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

olet

Arresto Menor

pwede po bang ipa notaryo ung separation agreement nming mag asawa sa isang atty.? gawa ng may ibang partner n ung asawa ko...

caryLEX

Arresto Menor

Question

Last edited by caryLEX on Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ?)

wolfwise

Arresto Menor

caryLEX is correct. Pero magpanotaryo, why not? The agreement may actually be used later as evidence to prevent criminal prosecution for adultery or concubinage since it can be considered as "consent" on the part of both parties. Thus, you may no longer sue your husband and his partner for concubinage. Other than that, wala na siyang ibang use.

olet

Arresto Menor

gud eve po regarding s tnong ko...i ask a friend working at the fiscal office in mla. she told me to register it after making the draft what does it mean ? if u register it what's next i dont have a plan yet on suing them all i want is to make an agreement for my kids sake no harassment or any thing that may ruin their lives at this moment they are not ready for this...how can i make this agreement legal without going on trials,,,please enlightened me...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum