Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

badly need your help guys!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1badly need your help guys! Empty badly need your help guys! Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:32 pm

julz03

Arresto Menor

I'm in a 5 month contractual employee but I already wanted to resign. they gave me a different post, not the one I was interviewed for. there's no provision as well in my contract stating that I have to render a period of time if I resign. I didn't undergo any training as well. Can I file immediate resignation or if I do AWOL, what are the legal implications of that? Thanks.

2badly need your help guys! Empty Re: badly need your help guys! Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:45 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Just serve 30-days notice

3badly need your help guys! Empty Re: badly need your help guys! Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:35 pm

julz03

Arresto Menor

I have to serve 30days though it's not in the contract? thanks.

4badly need your help guys! Empty Re: badly need your help guys! Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:27 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes. That is mandated in the labor code Smile

5badly need your help guys! Empty Re: badly need your help guys! Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:30 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

But you may try to negotiate an early exit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum