Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What to do?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What to do? Empty What to do? Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:17 am

TheNameIsJM

Arresto Menor

Hi! We are required to render 30 days prior the eff date of resignation. I am resigning due to the following reasons:

Dissatisfied with pay due to work conditions
Unhappy w/ Supervision
Poor management
Moral harassment: Intimidating, hostile, degrading, humiliating and offensive environment
No zero tolerance anti-bullying policy

I am hesitant to submit my resignation. I worry that this may cause me more miseries. I honestly feel scared to go to work. I am afraid these complaints will subject me to further humiliation. I've talked to my Team Leader regarding this, I was promised it will be kept confidential. Our Operations Manager held a Focus Group Discussion. It was held on the floor where others could hear what she was telling us. It was embarrassing. I don't know who to trust anymore. Everyday is like going to a battle. I just want to leave the company. I want an immediate resignation but I am afraid they won't allow me.

2What to do? Empty Re: What to do? Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:55 pm

attyLLL

the law requires the 30 day period. try to negotiate a shorter period

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum