Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

When & How to get clearance...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When & How to get clearance... Empty When & How to get clearance... Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:25 pm

Kael12

Arresto Menor

i just had my first job and i have already resigned...
i wanna ask if when & how do i get my clearance??
should i just voluntarily go to the company & ask for my clearance or wait for them to call me for my clearance??
as far as i know some employees who resigned before me haven't had their clearance yet...
and by the way after my last day i haven't received my last pay... when should i get my last pay??

2When & How to get clearance... Empty Re: When & How to get clearance... Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:30 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

you need to ask them how long to process the clearance.. some companies takes 1 to 2 months.. bigger companies takes longer.. once you're cleared, then they will give you your last pay cheque.

3When & How to get clearance... Empty Re: When & How to get clearance... Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:15 pm

Kael12

Arresto Menor

so can i apply for another job even though i'm not cleared yet?

4When & How to get clearance... Empty Re: When & How to get clearance... Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:50 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

ofcourse.. dapat nga bago ka mag resign may new job ka na..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum