Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Refund - Ask Legal Advice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Refund - Ask Legal Advice Empty Refund - Ask Legal Advice Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:34 pm

nardex

Arresto Menor

Good Day!

I would like to ask for legal advice.

The situation is like this:

Me and my wife acquired a house and lot. We paid the reservation fee and equity. But the project is not doing well, coz the developer had major issues on the lot and finances. We decided to withdraw.

The developer did not refund the equity and the reservation fee we paid. They cannot give a specific date when they will refund the money we paid. We decided to ask help with HLURB. We had a conference meeting with HLURB, Manager (Developer) and Me & my wife. The meeting resulted to an agreement that the Developer will pay the refund this November, signed by both of us.

My question goes like this.

What if the Developer will not pay us on the said date on the agreement signed.

What is your legal advice on this problem?
What will be our next step so that we can get the hard earned money we paid from them?

Thank you so much!
Nardex

2Refund - Ask Legal Advice Empty Re: Refund - Ask Legal Advice Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:51 pm

attyLLL

you already took the right step, to file a complaint at the hlurb. i take it you went through mediation? that is already as good as a decision, and if they do not pay, then your recourse is to ask the HLURB to enforce the agreement.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum