Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to file an oral defamation case?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to file an oral defamation case? Empty How to file an oral defamation case? Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:33 am

kmblee

Arresto Menor

Hello there,

My former officemate & friend texted me last August 5, 2013 that she wanted to meet us, me and her former boss, @ 6PM in our office (no clear statement on what we will talk about). I called her up and told her that we cannot stay that long in the office because it has already been a policy in the company that after 5PM, we have to leave the office. So, she was just saying that she'll text me after her meeting. So, I waited for her message but up until 6PM, she did not text me. When I went home with my co-worker in our cooperative, that's the time that she was texting me that they're on their way to the office. I failed to answer her calls also because my phone was in silent mode and we were travelling that time. So when I got to check my phone, I texted her, that I'll just finish some cooperative work, then I'll come to her where she is by that time. To cut the story short, I was shocked that she brought her sister and mother with her and we will be talking about my unpaid balance in her credit card. Actually, I never denied that I have an unpaid balance in her credit card nor did I made actions to avoid her. My last payment was even last July 15, 2013, the amount may not be for full payment but it indicated that I acknowledged my obligation with her and I don't have any plans to escape from that obligation. And I established it to them by talking in low tone. I was expecting that the talk will be nice and calm, however, her mom was nagging at me already. Words were no longer good, spitting bad words, accusations, personal issues were brought up, and my 5-year old daughter was already included.
Can I file an oral defamation case with this situation? and what should I do? Is there a prescriptive period when I should file the complaint against my former officemate's mother?
Hoping for an immediate response, please. Thanks

2How to file an oral defamation case? Empty Re: How to file an oral defamation case? Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:42 pm

attyLLL

begin with the bgy.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3How to file an oral defamation case? Empty Re: How to file an oral defamation case? Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:46 am

kmblee

Arresto Menor

we are not of the same barangay. can i still file a complaint in our barangay?

4How to file an oral defamation case? Empty Re: How to file an oral defamation case? Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:48 am

Atty.Melki

Arresto Mayor

If both of you agree to have it heard in your barangay, then you can.

http://www.jimenolaw.com.ph/mlm.html

5How to file an oral defamation case? Empty Re: How to file an oral defamation case? Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:38 am

kmblee

Arresto Menor

thanks for the response Smile

6How to file an oral defamation case? Empty Re: How to file an oral defamation case? Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:43 am

che02

Arresto Menor

hello po Atty..

need ko po kasi ng help nyo. resigned employee po ko sa isang manpower cooperative. payroll and billing po position ko dun. sa kagipitan po natukso po ko at nakakuha ng pera. ginagawa ko pag nagloload ako sa bank pinapasukan ko po yung atm na kinuha ko mula sa resigned naming empleyado, and para po hindi nila makita minamani obra ko po yung payroll file ko para magbalance yung total amount ko sa reloading ng banko. ano po bang tawag sa kaso ko? theft po ba yun of falcification po? kung theft po anong klase po yun?

and dapat ko po bang aminin sa kanila yung ginawa ko habang wala pa po silang binibigay na kaso saken or antayin ko nalang po yung subpoena?

maraming salamat po.. sana po magresponse po kayo agad kasi hindi ko po talaga alam gagawin ko.

7How to file an oral defamation case? Empty Re: How to file an oral defamation case? Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:43 am

che02

Arresto Menor

hello po Atty..

need ko po kasi ng help nyo. resigned employee po ko sa isang manpower cooperative. payroll and billing po position ko dun. sa kagipitan po natukso po ko at nakakuha ng pera. ginagawa ko pag nagloload ako sa bank pinapasukan ko po yung atm na kinuha ko mula sa resigned naming empleyado, and para po hindi nila makita minamani obra ko po yung payroll file ko para magbalance yung total amount ko sa reloading ng banko. ano po bang tawag sa kaso ko? theft po ba yun of falcification po? kung theft po anong klase po yun?

and dapat ko po bang aminin sa kanila yung ginawa ko habang wala pa po silang binibigay na kaso saken or antayin ko nalang po yung subpoena?

maraming salamat po.. sana po magresponse po kayo agad kasi hindi ko po talaga alam gagawin ko.

8How to file an oral defamation case? Empty Re: How to file an oral defamation case? Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:08 am

sherylsmu@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

hello po attorney.. i need ur help po, kasi sa school ng anak ko ay napagbintangan ang asawa ko na magnanakaw, and pati mga bata ay nadamay dahil ang ginawa ng teacher ay binuksan at knalkal nya ang gamit ng mga anak ko (grade1 and grade3) and nakakuha sya ng isang ballpen and sa kanya daw ito, actually hindi nya naman pupil ang mga nak ko, ang ginawa nya ay pinahawak nya sa isang anak ko ang ballpen na iyon at pinicturan nya sa harap ng klase and sinabing "itaas mo pa neng"... sabi ng anak ko na hindi kanya ang ballpen na iyon, sabi sa brgy nung nagharap-harap kami ay hindi daw nya pinicturan, hindi daw nya kinalkal ang bag ng mga anak ko, at never daw nya tinanong ang mga anak ko" wherein fact ay ginawa na nya... ano po pde naming ikaso sa kanya lalo at tinatawag nyang magnanakaw ang members ng fmily at kami lahat ay pinerhuwisyo nya at tinawag nyang magnanakaw, actually sinigaw nya.... pati anak nya ay sinigaw din ang word na ito"magnanakw" and tawanan ang mga tao... sa brgy ay napatunayan na mahina ang ebidensya nya na ballpen... sya ay isang guro and kami ay ordinaryo at simpleng mamamayan lamang, actually mahirap lamang kami at hindi ko alam kung saan kami hihingi ng tulong dahil binalaan pa kami na "teacher daw sya".. oo kako teacher sya na nirerespeto ng lhat, dapat kako ay may respeto ka din sa kapwa mo... ano po dapat kong tamang sabihin sa brgy ngaun na kami naman ang reresback??? ano po ang maaari naming icase laban sa kanya?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum