Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

advice please

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1advice please  Empty advice please Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:31 am

sixteen

Arresto Menor

my father British living/working in Hong Kong met and married within 8 weeks a philippina also living/working in Hong Kong the woman had been married before in the Philippines and had 4 children she claimed to be a widow. On the marriage certificate it states she was a spinster (means never been married) and used her maiden name on the marriage certificate not used her married name or no mention of being a widow on the marriage certificate also the woman did not have a birth certificate I can not understand this how can someone get a passport and get married with out a birth certificate after my father passéd away it came out that the womans 1st husband had been murdered by hukbalahap this was reported to her by a relative we as a family asked if she reported it to the police in the Philippines her reply was to frightened and did she had a certificate to say that her husband was presumed dead before she married my father to this she packed up her belongings would not communicate with the family she would answer the phone if it was my fathers relations she would just say bye bye and went back to the Philippines never been heard of since iwould like your advice please thank you sixteen

2advice please  Empty Re: advice please Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:05 pm

attyLLL

what is your question? some punctuation and paragraph breaks would be appreciated also.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum