Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what surname will i use if my marriage is null/void?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shielac24

Arresto Menor

--im 17 years old when i got marry my parents falsified birth certificate they change my age into 19 y.o so that i will be legitimate to get marry,the question is what surname will im going to use for my id's of passport and visa and all requirements need in order for me to get out of the country and the embassy wouldn't denied my visa?am i going to use my single surname or my married surname?
help me please im badly needed and advice right now...
--my father also signed on the consent...
is my CENOMAR status married or still single if my marriage is null/void?....i am now 21 years old.
--and another prob is my ex husband filed an annulment last few months ago january 2013 ..would it affect to my visa processing?im planning to go out of the country i dont want to risk money for this problems..help me pls..
HOPING TO HEAR SOLUTIONS FROM YOU SOON>>THANKS AND GODBLESSED US ALL Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum