Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BSEd Graduate Considering Law

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BSEd Graduate Considering Law Empty BSEd Graduate Considering Law Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:25 am

advise_please2013

Arresto Mayor

Good day everyone.
I am a graduate of Bachelor in Secondary Education.
Recently, I am interested in taking up law.
Please advise as to the requirements and how long it takes to finish the degree (assuming all courses/subjects are passed).
Thank you.

2BSEd Graduate Considering Law Empty Re: BSEd Graduate Considering Law Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm

Jingglealltheway

Arresto Menor

Hi there! I am a graduate of the same course, and I find it a little bit hard though I am still a student of the law. It's hard on my part because my classmates are usually graduates of law related courses, whereas in our case, the only laws that we studied during our college years are those with relation to our profession. My advice if you think you have all the guts in the world, and you really really dreamt of it by heart, then might as well continue pursuing it. You'll never regret you did! anyway, sa law school kasi I believe talo ng masipag ang matalino kaya aral lang talaga at makikita mo mas magaling ka pa sa graduate ng law related courses na yan. Smile)) PUSH! p.s. it is really a worthwhile experience. I guarantee you. Smile

3BSEd Graduate Considering Law Empty Re: BSEd Graduate Considering Law Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:03 am

advise_please2013

Arresto Mayor

Naku!
Thank you so much for the inspiration.
Buti na lang hindi ako nag-iisang mangarap nito.
Na challenged lang talaga ako sa experience namin.
Kasi parang we have been bullied by people with money.
For example, my mother was a legal second wife.
Tapos the arrogant sibling of the first wife dared to evict her from the house.
There are other related cases that we've been through and still experiencing.
So, being a degree holder, parang kulang pa din.
So, I may have to go through the eye of the needle sa ambisyong ito.
God willing.

Good night and thank you again for sharing.

God bless sa'yo Jinggle.

4BSEd Graduate Considering Law Empty Re: BSEd Graduate Considering Law Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:17 am

Jingglealltheway

Arresto Menor

You can do it! Ganan din ako nung una kasi nga parang my pre-law course is somewhat unrelated to the one I really want to pursue, kaya lang I've discovered na may mas malayo pa pala sa Educ na course, like I have classmates that are graduates of biology and nursing, engineering. So it really depends on the student talaga. Bawal kasi talaga tamad sa law school. Since you are so determined, another advice is you find a good law school, ask for their books already then read in advance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum