Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pwede ba kasuhan ang legal na asawa

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1pwede ba kasuhan ang legal na asawa Empty pwede ba kasuhan ang legal na asawa Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:12 pm

alexanderjazz

Arresto Menor

goodafternoon atty. my tanong lang po ako i had an affair in a merried man.. but i stopped seeing him. ..pero nagugulo parin po ung asawa nya and pinagbabantaan ako na idedemanda nya ako..and my hawak daw po sya na sex scandal namen ng asawa nya at my witness daw po sya.. ginugulo na po nya ung pamilya ko nagsasalita ng hindi mganda sa magulang ko. ano po ang dapat kong gawin my kaso po ba na pwedeng isampa sakanya??? at sa husband nya???Sad 

plss help me...

2pwede ba kasuhan ang legal na asawa Empty Re: pwede ba kasuhan ang legal na asawa Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:45 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

You may file a case of unjust vexation but if the wife would file a case against you for interfering with her family affairs, you would have a higher penalty.

If I were you, seek for her forgiveness and that she stop whatever she is doing. Always remember that whatever we do, there are always consequences especially if we have stepped on others.

3pwede ba kasuhan ang legal na asawa Empty i appologize to her many times Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:34 pm

alexanderjazz

Arresto Menor

i appologize to her many times.. and shes always saying that she will never stop even if i stop seeing his husband...before i met his hasband ther family is not ok because the wife has a boyfriend 2....she's always telling me that i ruin her family but thats not true... shes the one ruining my life..

4pwede ba kasuhan ang legal na asawa Empty Re: pwede ba kasuhan ang legal na asawa Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:20 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

You could try filing a case but that's really a risk IMO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum