Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help me please!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help me please! Empty Help me please! Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:41 am

kkeroppi07

Arresto Menor

Hi AttyLLL!

Im so happy upon finding this web site.Very Happy I hope you can help me with my concerns.

I'm a Registered Nurse and a hospital is offering me a two year contract as a Staff Nurse but the thing is I recently received my visa.Im planning to get employed for few months before leaving to gain skills since my visa will expire next year. Whats the worst scenario that i might face legally with the hospital?What's the best advise you can give me?

I Hope you can help me with my case. Thank You and More Power!

2Help me please! Empty Re: Help me please! Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:39 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

If the hospital gives you a formal training, you have to pay the bond stated if ever you decide to terminate your contract

3Help me please! Empty Re: Help me please! Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:13 am

kkeroppi07

Arresto Menor

Yes i went through training but i paid for the 3-month training program and after, i also went through Volunteer work for 3 months before being offered the job.

I've read previous posts and it says that they can hold your visa only if they charge you with Criminal Case? (something like that) My question is, whats the possibilities that my breech of contract from the hospital will go further to a criminal case? Thank you for the big help!

4Help me please! Empty Re: Help me please! Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:41 pm

attyLLL

if they are only offering you a contract, then there is no breach if you do not accept it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum