Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

threatened at pinagtulunga kaya nagresign

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1threatened at pinagtulunga kaya nagresign Empty threatened at pinagtulunga kaya nagresign Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:37 am

Texie13

Arresto Menor

Hi there i wud like to seek assistance kung pwede kong kasuhan previous employer ko.i should have been regularized last may 7 but my sups sched me for an evaluation last may 1.they told me that i will be extended for probation kasi daw bagsak ako sa evaluation nila.i was surprised so i asked them the details kung ano binagsak ko.bagsak daw sa attendance.i asked them pano ako bagsak i have no lates,absences,no undertime,on time during break and lunch.ang reason nila is napapansin nila na nagmamadali ako umuwi tuwing uwian.then next sabi nila may attitude problem daw ako.that i was rude and all dati pa.i said to them na bakit ngayon lang lumalabas na may mali pala ako but wala silang memo o coaching na binigay ang reason nila is busy sila.i asked them if they have a grudge on me dahil parang wala akong ginawang tama at puro negative lahat sinasabi nila pero wala naman silang binigay noon na kahit anong memo sakin since nasa code of behavior yun.i sent a txt sa sup ko about the negative feedback should be supported by documents kaso wala sila and he replied sorry majority kc.then i replied kung ganyan sila ng ganyan bka mademanda ang company nyan.nakahanap sila ng kakampi sa director.they found daw kc my reply na so antagonist kya pinapagawa sup  ko ng IR against me.pinatawag ako ng hr for me to know  na ganun ang action sakin so they asked me to decide kaya i decided to resign dahil may gagawin sila to ruin my clean record.may laban po ba ako? I still have the trail of text message ko at ng sup ko.please help.

attyLLL

it's a very iffy situation. management is given a wide latitude in granting regular status. but if you are determined, filed your case and argue it out.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum