Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

inheritance from an uncle/aunt

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1inheritance from an uncle/aunt Empty inheritance from an uncle/aunt Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:57 pm

tikboy

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir/Madam;

I have an 87 year old uncle a widower and does not have a child of his own.  Aside from giving me an SPA as his attorney-in-fact, He would like me to inherit all his real properties.

He has 3 brothers and 2 of which are dead already. I live with my aunt and uncle since i was a child although i am not legally adopted. His only living brother is my father who is willing to waive his right to inherit. 

My uncle acquired all his real properties through his hard work except for a portion of a small land that he inherited from my grandparents. 

Some of my cousins would like to have a portion of his acquired real properties and will challenge in court the said action of my uncle. What would be the best way that my uncle would do to ensure that his plans will be done. Should he make a will? execute a deed of donation? any legal suggestion?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum