Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Certificate of employment

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Certificate of employment Empty Certificate of employment Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:37 pm

ellaine.alumaga

Arresto Menor

Do the employer has the right to hold or not to issue certificate of employment?

Thank you.

2Certificate of employment Empty Re: Certificate of employment Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:07 pm

anyaresatin

Arresto Mayor

Certificate of employment is being issued to all employees irrespective of status of employment for as long as she/he is still connected with the company, however, if she/he is no longer connected, she/he has to  clear/free his/heself from any accountabilities/responsibilities with the company before a  certificate can be issued.

in your case, may atraso kaba sa company? if none.. wala silang right to hold

3Certificate of employment Empty Re: Certificate of employment Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:44 am

pusongbato

Arresto Menor

Certificate of employment is being issued to all employees irrespective of status of employment for as long as she/he is still connected with the company, however, if she/he is no longer connected, she/he has to  clear/free his/heself from any accountabilities/responsibilities with the company before a  certificate can be issued.

in your case, may atraso kaba sa company? if none.. wala silang right to hold

pano po kung meron akong pending case sa company namin... can i still request for my certificate of employment? ty.

4Certificate of employment Empty Re: Certificate of employment Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:15 am

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

you can still request but its up to them if they will issue one.

5Certificate of employment Empty Certificate of employment Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:03 am

ellaine.alumaga

Arresto Menor

Thank you Sir! =)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum