Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

financial assistance for a 23 year old abandoned son

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

debbiearon

Arresto Menor

can we ask for a financial support from my sons father? it's been 20 years already that i did not bother my former husband for a financial support. i raised my son through the help of my 2nd husband. (na problema po namin paano male legalized ang aming marriage). nahihiya na po kasi ako sa 2nd husband ko kasi until now ay nag aaral pa din ang anak ko from my 1st husband. (nagma masteral po ang anak ko, graduate po sya ng CoE). Sobra na pong gipit kami sa mga gastusin kasi may 3 anak kami ng 2nd husband ko. salamat po

attyLLL

you can ask, but imo, funding for masters degree is no longer covered by support

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

debbiearon

Arresto Menor

I want to have peace of mind na po at gusto ko ng mawalan ng connection with my former japanese husband. Saan po ako pwede pumunta para ma prove
na may 1st marriage sya sa japan? Para po magamit ko yun to file a petition for declaration of nullity of marriage.

attyLLL

get a copy of his marriage contract in japan, plus proof that it was still subsisting at the time of your wedding. have them authenticated at their (equal of) dept of foreign affairs, then at out ph consulate. then you're going to need an interpreter here

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum