Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

nbi clearance

+2
alexisbantilan
kim24
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1nbi clearance Empty nbi clearance Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:27 pm

kim24

Arresto Menor

hi po Attorney! I'm kim. i really feel bothered now sa nbi clearance ko kc a case was filed sa kin way back 2009 pa. I was charged for qualified theft by a distributor of which iam not employed to. kaso till now d naman gumagalaw ung case due to lack of evidence. I have resigned now with the company of which i was employed and have given me clearance coz i have already cleared all the allegations thrown at me. Kaso when i went to nbi to get a clearance na HIT na ako and was advised to get fiscal clearance and MTC clearance para marelease ung nbi ko. My first question ko po Attorney would be, what would be the possible comment ng Fiscal or MTC regarding my case eh wla na pong nangyari, and wla pong hearing na naganap and nagsubmit lng ako counter affidavit tapos wla na akong nabalitaan until now 4yrs na nakalipas. Second, ano po kaya ung magiging result ng nbi clearance granting kung makakakuha ako ng requirements na hiningi nya. Would my case reflect "qualified theft" or "with record on file" kung sakaling mabigyan ako ng nbi clearance? kc kailangan ko isubmit to sa new employer ko bka hnd na ako tanggapin because of this. Please advise po. nawawalan na po ako nagpag asa. Thanks much...

2nbi clearance Empty Re: nbi clearance Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:30 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

You still innocent until proven guilt of accusation.

3nbi clearance Empty nbi clearance Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:35 pm

kim24

Arresto Menor

alexisbantilan wrote:You still innocent until proven guilt of accusation.

does this mean na dismissed na case ko po?
How about my nbi clearance Sir, ma cleared ba ako with that allegation? Thanks po

4nbi clearance Empty Re: nbi clearance Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:06 am

echavezdarlan@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Hi po, ask ko lang po paano kumuha ng NBI? Kung sakaling may hit huhulihin po ba aad sa NBI? And ano po bang kailangan ilagay sa NBI. Tnx

5nbi clearance Empty Re: nbi clearance Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:08 pm

JaneLu

Arresto Menor

Hi atty! Gud pm! I went to get an NBI clearance for this year.. Then all of a sudden I was hit.. For the past years it never happen.. After records were verified they said, I have a pending case of estafa in Lucena City and a warrant of arrest was issued last 2010. With all honesty, I never committed any crime of estafa nor I'm in debt.. I don't know anybody from that place and I don't know anybody i was in debt.. How can this be possible? Please I really need help

6nbi clearance Empty Re: nbi clearance Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:23 pm

nanomaq

Arresto Menor

hi atty! tanong ko po if it's automatic that i will have derogatory record on NBI once i haved received a resolution from MTC that the bank has charged me 3 counts of BP22?

i'm in the process of looking for work now kaya i have plans of securing an nbi clearance.

hope to have your thoughts about this the soonest possible time.thank you in advance.

7nbi clearance Empty Re: nbi clearance Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:07 pm

dendro

Arresto Menor

Hi atty. I have a case in MTC automatic bang mag rereflect ang case ko sa nbi at d ko ba ito makukuha?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum