Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

is this legal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1is this legal Empty is this legal Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:01 am

y051br34k

Arresto Menor

we are working in a 1 year and 6 months old call center company here in clark, pampanga. we know that the company pays us under the minimum wage which is okay since the work load is not that heavy compared to other call centers. but my question would be, since they are already operating for more than a year now, is it legal that they still do not provide any employee benefits like SSS, pag-ibig, philhealth, taxes, night differentials, etc.
all we receive is our basic salary. worst is parati pang late ang sahod like today. our salary should have been nung wednesday pa, sabi ng supervisor namin, bukas (thurs), kahapon naman sabi bukas daw ulit (fri), today is friday, check check lang daw sa ATM kung meron na pero most likely sa monday or tuesday daw. parating ganito ang eksena sa company and is this even legal? their lame excuse is that, nakalimutan or na late daw i-wire transfer ng client ang salary, and we expect this lame excuses each payday.
please advise naman po if this is legal and kung ano po pwede namin gawin as employees.

2is this legal Empty Re: is this legal Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:37 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

puro violations yan.. first they can not pay you below the minimum wage of your region.. second, mandatory ang sss, philhealth and pagibig membership.. pwede kayo mag complain sa DOLE.. para mabisita yang company nyo..

sa delayed payment of salary.. nasa inyo yan.. kung parating ganyan.. and you tolerate it.. paulit ulit lang nila gagawin yan.. better resign and find a better company..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum