Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

falsification of docs?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1falsification of docs? Empty falsification of docs? Fri May 24, 2013 6:46 pm

kyna

Arresto Menor

hi atty,

can i still use my maiden name for my existing membership in sss, pag ibig, tin, philhealth even if im now married?

i will be filling up a form to consolidate my contributions in hdmf/pag-ibig from 3 companies. will it create a conflict? or will i be charge for falsification of docs if i declare single on the form?

thanks atty.

2falsification of docs? Empty Re: falsification of docs? Fri May 24, 2013 9:55 pm

attyLLL

yes, you can still use your maiden name.

but if you use your married name, you cannot change it back.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3falsification of docs? Empty Re: falsification of docs? Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:45 pm

loving mother

Arresto Menor

Hello.. Please help me. I need to know how to fix a simulated birth certificate that was filed in 2008. I was not aware at the time how serious the punishment was. I want to make it a legal adoption but I am afraid of being prosecuted. Is it true there is amnesty until 2018 and do I qualify.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum