Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

becoming a lawyer

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1becoming a lawyer Empty becoming a lawyer Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:49 am

bpljr2

Arresto Mayor

sa ngayon wala po akong any legal problem, all the questions that i ask ay mga bagay na gusto ko lang malinawan, ginagawa naming topic sa kwentuhan, and naging very interesting tuloy sa akin o sa amin ang mga batas
one of my friends, pwede pa daw po ba syang mag araw sa law skul now na over 40 na sya, and aside from that mejo may handicap po, deaf ,pero now may hearing aid so walang prob sa hearing nya, ung speech lang ang prob, so assuming na speechless sya, can someone like him go to a law skul and become a good lawyer? can u recomend a school po

2becoming a lawyer Empty Re: becoming a lawyer Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:26 am

Endless

Endless
Arresto Menor

There is no age requirement to take a law course, kac may mga classmate din ako whos age reached to 36 - 50. It doesnt matter as long as you possess the will to become a lawyer. note: you will be experiencing na mas mtnda pa yung classmate mo kaysa teacher mo! hahaha...

Kung problema nya is about speech, No worries because everyday you have to recite cases... in the law school, recitation and application of its law is a must, everyday nyo po gngwa yan. so you will be trained... both oral and writing. notwithstanding the perfect answer you achieve, unless you expressed this in a different language other than english language, still your answer wont be accepted.

Everybody can be a good lawyer, but not everybody have the will to become a lawyer.

School? I recommend Ateneo, since I am an atenista law school student. hehehe... But its your choice.

Last edited by Endless on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

3becoming a lawyer Empty Re: becoming a lawyer Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:10 am

attyLLL

bpl, the question is whether he is willing to endure reading around 200 pages a day, every day.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4becoming a lawyer Empty Re: becoming a lawyer Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:38 am

bpljr2

Arresto Mayor

200 pages a day? sino po kaya ang makakapag tyaga

5becoming a lawyer Empty Re: becoming a lawyer Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:34 am

Endless

Endless
Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:bpl, the question is whether he is willing to endure reading around 200 pages a day, every day.

Your scaring him. lol.

@bpl, sinu? eh di kami... that's why we wear glasses most of us (Nerd or Geeks! hahaha)... because of bulk cases to read everyday. that's normal for us. Smile

6becoming a lawyer Empty Re: becoming a lawyer Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:20 am

wolverine2

wolverine2
lawyer

I remember when I took the bar exam where there is this examinee whose age i approximate to be in the 70s. I wonder if he made it so that atleast when he dies, "ATTY." will be etched in his stone tablet.

sifone

7becoming a lawyer Empty Re: becoming a lawyer Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:14 am

bpljr2

Arresto Mayor

ayaw na, medicine nalang cguro ang magiging second course namin, sa mga friends ko, may mga high skul grad ,may voacational, pero most are engrs like me,base sa mga sagot nyo, sobrang dali pala ng engg vs law, ayaw na namin,magbibisnis na lang kaya, cguro money changer bisnis

8becoming a lawyer Empty Re: becoming a lawyer Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:03 am

Jin

Arresto Mayor

mga sir interested ako sa topic nyo, question ko lng po, d po b meron tntwag n CPA Lawyer, meaning po b is graduate muna sya ng accounting then ska sya ngtake ng law course? Bsta po b graduate k ng 4 or 5 yrs course is pwede mo n ederetso ng law course?

and about sa pgbabasa ng mdaming books, plgay ko msaya nmn yun, sa profession ko kc need lagi mgaral at mgbasa kc laging may bago at need mo din mtandaan laht ng luma, nsa field aq ng software engineering.

Pero hindi ko p need mgsalamin kahit n lagi aq ngbabasa at nkatutok sa computer Very Happy

9becoming a lawyer Empty Re: becoming a lawyer Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:07 am

Endless

Endless
Arresto Menor

@ Jin - CPA lawyer are those person or persons who graduated and posses a CPA License, after that, they proceed to LLB which one of the requirement is that at least Graduated with a 4 yr course... mostly a degree holder. otherwise, you cannot graduate LLB course as well as you cannot be admitted to the bar.

As a law student and even a practicing lawyer, updating ourselves is a must, this refers to the Laws, Amendments, and Jurisprudence. there are times that it have some little changes, but that little changes would be very mean to us. Logical Reason? how do you support your argument without keeping abreast of information, that would be a baseless argument.

well, for me, reading cases makes my eyes blur, specially those cases I photocopied from SCRA. Not to mention the faded print produced by the
machine.

It's like at least 25% of us wearing glasses... next year, it will be increased and im one of those. Smile

10becoming a lawyer Empty Re: becoming a lawyer Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:15 am

Endless

Endless
Arresto Menor

One thing which I like in our classroom is that, it is a classroom, a normal classroom but when our professor begins his class, the place becomes like a computer laboratory, because most of us brought laptop and all our case digest are saved on the laptop, so instead of bringing index cards or notes for the recitation, our laptop does for us. hehehe... modern world rules!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum