Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

illegal terminate/dismissal

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1illegal terminate/dismissal Empty illegal terminate/dismissal Wed May 15, 2013 12:05 pm

chitoz_888

Arresto Menor

paano po ba mag file ng illegal dismissal/terminate kasi po nakapunta na rin po kami sa DOLE yun nga po na sabi na rin na nag illegal terminate po ang aming employer sa amin n waalang notification..sino po ang magccompute ng wages backpay namin kami po ba or ang DOLE,?

2illegal terminate/dismissal Empty Re: illegal terminate/dismissal Wed May 15, 2013 1:48 pm

inabusong_medrep_ako

Arresto Menor

Initially kayo..kasi kayo ang nakakaalam ng salary ninyo..

3illegal terminate/dismissal Empty TERMINATED AS CHIEF NURSE, REASON: NONE Fri May 17, 2013 12:28 pm

andymolina12

Arresto Menor

Greetings everyone!

I'm Andy, a registered nurse who has been employed as CHIEF NURSE by appointment in a hospital in Tarlac province. I have been appointed as Chief Nurse of the newly opened hospital last October 8, 2012. On the last week of January 2013, a certain Registered Nurse from a nearby hospital in Tarlac City applied for a position I currently occupied then, the H.R.D. of our hospital entertained such application, take note: my appointment is still in effect from January 1, 2013- December 31, 2013, therefore my position as Chief is absolutely NOT VACANT. This applicant was said to be a close friend by one of the investors of the hospital,that's why he accompanied the latter in his application last January. February 2012, I was demoted as chief nurse due to issues on the position paper I sent to the CEO to defend my position, unfortunately they did not listen, after my demotion, they announced that all the staff nurses including me will be considered probationary nurse and some employees will be terminated by the end of Feb 2013. February 28, 2013, I received my last salary and was terminated due to unclear and doubtful reasons of " after a thorough deliberation and evaluation". May I ask, if I can file cases of ILLEGAL DISMISSAL, ILLEGAL DEMOTION to the court of law or NLRC? I have the original copies of my appointment as chief nurse, duly notarized by an attorney at law. Thank you very much.

4illegal terminate/dismissal Empty Re: illegal terminate/dismissal Fri May 17, 2013 12:46 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

yes unang una walang due process.. malakas kaso mo nyan.. go to NLRC..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum