Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

R.A. 9646 RESA LAW

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1R.A. 9646 RESA LAW Empty R.A. 9646 RESA LAW Mon May 13, 2013 12:53 am

jekz

jekz
Prision Mayor

As stated in the law R.A. 9646 (Resa Law) under Section 14 (b) Rule III of the Implementing Rules and Regulations of R.A. 9646 it’s said that any bachelor’s degree from a state university or college can take the licensure examination for Real Estate Broker. I just want to clarify because as stated at the lower part of the section I quote “(b) A holder of a relevant bachelor's degree from a state university or college, or other educational institution duly recognized by the CHED. Provided, That he/she has completed at least one hundred twenty (120) credit units of real estate subjects and training from accredited service providers, as may be determined by the Board; Provided, further, that as soon as a course leading to a Bachelor`s degree in Real Estate Service is implemented by the CHED, the Board shall make this course a requirement for taking the licensure examination,” Is it mean that if I am going to take Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Marketing and Advertising this school year I am not allowed to take the licensure examination for Real Estate Broker after I will graduate because there are schools now who offers Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Management but in my preferred school (DLSU-D) they don’t have yet that course. Please explain to me if after I graduate from BSBA can I take the licensure examination for Real Estate Broker? Thanks in Advance !

http://citylivingph.net/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum