Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vehicular accident resulting to total loss of car

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jing182

Arresto Menor

Need your advice regarding my current problem, I was recently involve in a vehicular accident, I was in queue at NLEX when all of a sudden i saw car behind me coming in really fast (must not be paying attention at the traffic) I think it was 100kph i was hit at the rear and due to the impact my shoulder was fractured and I also hit the car in front of me. Obviously the police report found that the one at fault was the car behind me, and insurance company has declared my car as a total loss problem is I'm still paying for the car almost halfway thru 28 months out of 60, and the amount I would get from the insurance company is just barely enough to close the autoloan (20k more or less would be left) so now I'm the one who injured and left with only 20k and no car, I have explained this numerous time to the who caused the accident but it seems that he/she is not willing to pay up for the loss I have sustained because of the accident, is there anything in the philippine law that the one that cause the accident should pay me accordingly? I'm not asking for a new car but an amount that would suffice for downpayment for a new car.

jing182

Arresto Menor

bump!

jing182

Arresto Menor

bump!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum