Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Middle name & sur name problems

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Middle name & sur name problems Empty Middle name & sur name problems Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:27 pm

jlrendon

Arresto Menor

Good pm.pls help me w/ my prob.im 18 yo. I dont have middle name & im using my mother's surname and it also appears in my bcertificate.but im not an illegitimate child since my father signed an acknowledgement in my bcertificate and i was late registered.i use my mother's name as my lastname and also her middle as my m.name in my school records.my other siblings use my father's last name and my mother's as middle name.i want to change my last name to my father's last name.im in 3rd yr college now and i want to fix these things before taking the nsg board exam.my father is already dead. What should i do & what are the requiremnts to process this? Pls help me. Thanks & more power.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum