Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

tulong po... admissible ba in court ung ginawa ko?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

laine

Arresto Menor

I made a mutual divorce agreement paper stating that i have nothing to do with my husband and he has nothing to do with me. i made it in tawi-tawi signed it with another signature from my witness but ther was no legal counsel involved. right now i am filing a case concubinage against my husband since he did not agree to that but he did not furnish me with a duplicate of the document. hence i do not know whether he signed it or not. My husband, his mistress and me had a commotion and they filed a police blotter against me. they explicitly put there live-in-partner as the status of the girl. will the document i made hold in court? is it admissible? is it even legal? also i'm filing 9262 for inflicting physical harm on me as well as public humiliation, and also for failure to support our child... help pls.

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

That divorce agreement is not valid nor legal! That police botter is pretty much enough evidence against them as they admitted their relations. And yes you can sue them of concubinage and him RA9262.

laine

Arresto Menor

hindi po ba nila pwedeng gamitin un as proof of consent? I'm filing a case na po kasi bukas on concubinage, RA 9262 and RA7610 as well as article 26 of the civil code.

laine

Arresto Menor

hindi po ba nila pwedeng gamitin un as proof of consent? I'm filing a case na po kasi bukas on concubinage, RA 9262 and RA7610 as well as article 26 of the civil code.

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

There's no such legality on that documents! you can easily deny it and say he forced you to do it! but they cannot use that because that is also illegal! Divorce is still not approved in the Philippines! You should not worry about that consent letter even they have witnesses!

attyLLL

answered your other post

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

laine

Arresto Menor

pwede ba kaagad petition for sole custody ung i file ng husband ko for our son? or pre requisite ang dissolution of marriage?

attyLLL

he can file it now

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum