Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to deal w/ bitter wife

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1how to deal w/ bitter wife Empty how to deal w/ bitter wife Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:14 pm

margareth27

Arresto Menor

Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by margareth27 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i dont wanna view it anymore)

2how to deal w/ bitter wife Empty Re: how to deal w/ bitter wife Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:47 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

margareth27 wrote:hi, i met a guy who was separated from his wife a couple of months ago. His wife had a foreigner bf then, so i felt that everything was just fine, we've been living together for 3 yrs now, but the sad thing was whenever she saw a picture of us, she always warns us that she will make a scandal and that she will sue us. does she have any right for that since i came to her husbands life when they already separated (they had a fight over her wife's flirtatious relationship w/ a foreigner while she was still living w/ her husband so they decided to call it quit. how can i have protection then?

you cannot use their previous problem as defense. You are prone to concubinage if you continue living with your bf in a same roof.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum