Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marriage contract irregularities

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marriage contract irregularities Empty Marriage contract irregularities Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:41 pm

coreintel

Arresto Menor

hi po..i am a filipina married to canadian last february 2013 ...we are 4 years in relationship na poh.. i badly need some help poh talaga.. i am so worried and always crying because last monday i went to the CFO Cebu bringing my marriage contract from NSO with me..and one of the counselor there during the interview told me that my marriage contract is void because...we just used a fixer to get the marriage license...and she will not give me a guidance and counseling certificate which is required for me to get a passport for my spousal visa...

i am from talisay cebu, my husband is from canada and the marriage license issued in barili cebu...
we saw the marriage license,
we filled it up together with my husband and
we give all the required documents to to the fixers...
we had a ceremony, the officiating minister,
my whole family, relatives, friends.. and God above all are witnessed of our exchanging vows and happy moments....
so, i didnt expect that she will tell me it is void.. it is so painful for me to hear that...i didnt tell my husband about this yet... coz i cannot take to see him sad, it just simply crumpled my heart thinking that his very excited an happy face will turn into sad and disappointed..

i was crying and begging for the counselor to give me a certificate during the seminar and interview for me to get a passport but she said no...so i ask her what should i do? what you want me to do?..
and she said "Get all your application forms from barili cebu and give it to me.. and i ask,.. then after that it will be ok already? and she said NO.. we will have an interrogation about it still....

so my concerns poh..
1. how can i get a clearance from the CFO? it is required poh for me to get a passport...

2. she said in the embassy it will be hard for me or i will be denied to get a visa because of the irregularities of my marriage contract... is it true poh? that i cannot get a visa because of the irregularities of ADDRESS on my marriage contract?

please poh help me.... Sad

2Marriage contract irregularities Empty Re: Marriage contract irregularities Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:17 am

attyLLL

answered your other post

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum