Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

obligations and contracts

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1obligations and contracts Empty obligations and contracts Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:42 am

lovfel5

Arresto Menor

I'm Mrs. Love Feliz D. Dionisio,please advice me
regarding a house and lot which was awarded to us by GSIS.
In the event of required downpayment, we had no money at that moment,so we agreed with an interested party that they pay the downpayments and the monthly amortization within 30 years,provided that they give us 100 square meter in exhange which they agreed.
They had us sign a transfer of right coz according to them they will show the bank the paper to get money for the downpayment,but i have a copy that is blank in form except the signature. another they also had us sign an S,P.A. to occupy the residence, we agreed on grounds that we stay in the portion that we agreed upon to be owned by us in the future,they also agreed to this.
right now they are renting the portions of our house and they use it in paying the GSIS. Nothing of our agreement was fullfilled by them, Right now we are staying with relatives coz they want us to find another place.
My question is can we possibly cancel the transfer of rights that we signed?
Please do advice me what proper legal way is to be applied.
Thank you very much for your kind attention.
GOD bless your kind office and more power to the attorneys concerned and staff.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum